نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

I've never needed you

پروفسور جان لنوکس استاد ریاضیات دانشگاه آکسفورد انگلستان:
آن چه (استیون) هاوکینگ در کتاب طرح بزرگ خود می گوید این است که جهان وجود دارد چون باید به وجود می آمد، و چون باید به وجود می آمد، خود را آفرید. نتیجه گیری او صرفا بیان مجدد مقدمه اوست، که این یعنی استدلال او دور است. مهمل، مهمل است، حتی اگر بر زبان دانشمندان معروف جاری شده باشد.
What (Stephen) Hawking says in his book The Grand Design is the universe exists because it needed to exist, and because it needed to exist, it therefore created itself. His conclusion merely restat
امروز میتونست یه روز قشنگ دیگه باشه. با افتاب بیجونی که از پنجره ها روی فرش میفته و صدای کلاغ ها روی چنارهای بی برگ، یه روز ساکن ساده ی دوست داشتنی.
ولی امروز پر از تنشه. لرزش مولکول های هوا حس میشه و قلب ها تند میزنن. چون ممکنه خیلی زود این روز ساکن به اتیش کشیده بشه و ما به خاطر تصمیم هایی که بقیه تو جاهای دیگه ی دنیا میگیرن بی گناه بسوزیم.
#من_از_جنگ_وحشت_دارم
"Lose You To Love Me"
"رهات میکنم تا عاشقم شی"
بسیاری از طرفداران سلنا گومز معتقدند این آهنگ در رابطه با روابط سابق سلنا  و جاستین بیبر است و بلافاصله پس از انتشار این آهنگ،به دنبال آن آهنگ"به دختر جدید نگاه کن"  منتشر شد همه این اینها باعث تحریک طرفداران خشمگین سلنا و حمله ور شدن آنها به هیلی بالدوین همسر فعلی جاستین بیبر شد متعاقب آن سلنا گومز مجبور شد از طرفداران خود بخواهد دست از سر هیلی بالدوین بردارند"لطفا با همه مهربون باشید،مهم نیست حالا موقع
بالاخره هانیبال رو ب پیشنهاد پری شرو کردم... ازون سریالاست ک خودش با بلوپراش 180 درجه فرق میکنن. خود سریال تم دارک جناییه، پلوبرا رو ک میبینی انگار سریال کمدیه !
هنوز تازه قسمت چهار سیزن یکمو از همین الان دارم با دیدن ادیتاش تو اینستا واسه خودم اسپویلش میکنم.  :| yeah typical me
Whatching it is probably not the best decision considering, well ... me being me but, I needed something this dark. It's like espresso! It's bitter yes! But in its own way, it heals the invisible wounds :) like the meme said ! I want my coffee dark and bitter just like my soul ...

RMAN-08137: WARNING: archived log not deleted, needed for standby or upstream capture process

RMAN-08137: WARNING: archived log not deleted, needed for standby or upstream capture process
When we are taking archive log backup with delete then got an error.
archived log file name=/pac/lci9t1/arch/redo_1_16470_842608348.arc thread=1 sequence=16470
archived log file name=/pac/lci9t1/arch/redo_1_16471_842608348.arc thread=1 sequence=16471
SOLUATION:
Cause: The archive logs seems that it is not yet applied in the s

When we are taking archive log backup with delete then got an error.
archived log file name=/pac/lci9t1/arch/redo_1_16470_842608348.arc thread=1 sequence=16470
archived log file name=/pac/lci9t1/arch/redo_1_16471_842608348.arc thread=1 sequence=16471
SOLUATION:
Cause: The archive logs seems that it is not yet applied in the s
قالب رایگان به صورت لوگوی الماسAfter Effects Version CC 2019، CC 2018، CC 2017، CC 2016، CC 2015، CC 2014، CC، CS6، CS5.5 | Element 3D v2، شراره نوری | 1920x1080 | 5 مگابایتفقط آرم یا متن خود را وارد کنید. بدون نیاز به آرم یا متن بردار شده استپروژه افشای متن آرم الماس افتر افکتآموزش تصویری داخل فایل گنجانده شده است.After Effects CS5.5 یا بالاترپلاگین به Element 3D v2 نیاز داردپلاگین به شعله نوری نیاز دارد1920 × 1080 29.97fps Full HDرنگ ها را تغییر دهیدویرایش آسان فقط آرم یا متن خود را وارد کنید.
Diamonds Logo Reveal 15265288 Video
Hi I hope you are okay One of the problems I always have is that when I travel by car and want to sleep in the car, I get very annoyed. In my opinion, the space between the rear seats and the front seats of the car can be left with a wind mattress to fully cover this space and be able to lie on it when needed. This is just a basic idea

سلامامیدوارم حالتون خوب باشهیکی از مشکلاتی ک همیشه دارم اینه که وقتی با ماشین میرم جایی  و یا موقع زلزله که میخواستم داخل ماشین بخوابم,راحت نیستم و اذیت میشمب نظر من اگر فضای خالی بین صندلی های عقب و صندلی های جلو ماشین را یک تشک بادی بذارن که کاملا ف
DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\sources\sxs

d:\                  [the drive that the Windows Server ISO has mounted]
/All                [enable all parent features of the specified feature]
/LimitAccess [prevent DISM from contacting Windows Update/WSUS]
/Source          [specify the location of the files that are needed to restore the feature]

URL
What is the punishment for an illegitimate relationship: The illegitimate relationship in chapter 18 of the Islamic Penal Code has been recognized with regard to the lack of public morality and morals in crime and Article 637 of the law is also stated. As you know, the terms of an illegitimate relationship are criticized with great sensitivity, because it is a crime and crime that does not require a private plaintiff to investigate and pursue.
In relation to this crime and the prosecutor's crimes, a person can enter the story without questioning the subject.
Of course, this review will be carried out in accordance with Article 637 of the Islamic Penal Code.
The important issue of this article, Article 637 of the Islamic Penal Code, is that the discussion of its material element is.
Meaning
Which is the More Sustainable Building Material – Wood or Steel?
According to certain “studies,” wood claims a smaller environmental footprint than any other major building material. However, a closer look at the facts reveals some significant inconsistencies with that claim.
MYTH: Studies demonstrate that wood is a more sustainable material than steel.
REALITY: The most-cited study contained numerous incorrect assumptions about steel, and it omitted wood impacts. A study cited often by the wood industry was published by the Consortium for Research on Renewable Industrial Materials (CORRIM) and is based on outdated information. For example, it made incorrect assumptions about the quantity of steel needed for its comparisons.
Have you ever seen a child being afraid of making a mistake? We are being educated out of creativityand curiosity for one reason: Fear of FailureOur education system is designed to prevent us from making mistakes. It does not distinguish the ones who don’t know and the ones who made mistakes, thus it’s more information based, not learning based. We judge children by how many questions they answered not how much they have really learnt. If you were wrong, made a mistake and failed at something, that’s it, you do not deserve more chances. In this system the worst thing you can do is to make a mistake, they teach you that perfection in everything is needed. This perfectionism gradually comes into your #life, you expect yourself to be among the bests in every aspect, to be successful all
اگر از آن دسته از عکاسان باشید که برای عکس برداری و ثبت تصاویر برنامه ریزی مشخصی ندارند و اصطلاحا خویش فرما هستند حتما مواقعی هست که در زمان عکاسی اصلا آمادگی لازم را نداشته اید و فرصت خوبی را از دست داده اید.حتما برای شما نیز پیش آماده که در حین عکاسی آرزو کرده باشید که ای کاش فلان وسیله را همراه خود داشتین یا اگر مثلا فلان وسیله نیز همراه شما بود چقدر بهتر می توانستید عکس بگیرید. امروز ما در این پست به این موضوع خواهیم پرداخت که چه وسیله های
Of the Liberty of Thought and Discussion
THE time, it is to be hoped, is gone by when any defence would be necessary of the "liberty of the press" as one of the securities against corrupt or tyrannical government. No argument, we may suppose, can now be needed, against permitting a legislature or an executive, not identified in interest with the people, to prescribe opinions to them, and determine what doctrines or what arguments they shall be allowed to hear. This aspect of my the question, besides, has been so often and so triumphantly enforced by preceding writers, that it needs not be specially insisted on in this place. Though the law of England, on the subject of the press, is as servile to this day as it was in the time of the Tudors, there is little danger of its being actually pu
Blue sky 243477 Videohive - Free Download After Effects Templates
After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2016, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4 | No Plugin | 1920x1080 | 13 Mb
Blue sky
After Effects template ideal to create a nice photo presentation for you
kids or new born child. It has 10 photo/video placeholders and the
customization is really simple. You can change the color of all the
elements with just few clicks. We hope you find it useful. Expressions are universal so you can use the project with any language

Main features
Great designNo plugins neededEasy customizationDynamic animationFull HD resolution 1920×1080Free audio trackUniversal expressions
ادامه مطلب
Many people hear the term “acute coronary syndrome” related to heart attack. But just what is it? Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) is a life-threatening form of coronary heart disease (CHD) that occurs when the heart muscle does not receive enough oxygen-rich blood. ACS includes myocardial infarction (MI), also known as a heart attack, and unstable angina, or sudden, severe chest pain that typically occurs when a person is at rest.
Every year, ACS affects an estimated 1.4 million people in the United States and another 1.4 million people in Europe. Even though patients receive intense ACS management while in the hospital, new treatments are needed to reduce the risk of acute heart attack, stroke, and cardiovascular death. ACS patients receive anticoagulant drugs but this treatment is limi

World & Its Different Levels
Or
Multilevel World 

As we know, two visible and explainable systems are discovered so far. The system which is as result of electrical force and other is as result of gravity force. Systems as result of ultra gravity force or infra electrical force, are not revealable and are inaccessible base upon latest scientist’s theories and observations but with the help of some evidence, some possibilities could be discussable and exist.
Every force creates and controls its own system. Electrical force creates and controls electrical system and also gravity force creates and controls gravitational system.
By the way, ultra gravitational force creates ultra gravity system and ultra ultra gravitational creates ultra ultra gravitational system and it continu
Blue sky 243477 Videohive - Free Download After Effects Templates
After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2016, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4 | No Plugin | 1920x1080 | 13 Mb
Blue sky
After Effects template ideal to create a nice photo presentation for you
kids or new born child. It has 10 photo/video placeholders and the
customization is really simple. You can change the color of all the
elements with just few clicks. We hope you find it useful. Expressions are universal so you can use the project with any language

Main features
Great designNo plugins neededEasy customizationDynamic animationFull HD resolution 1920×1080Free audio trackUniversal expressions

برای مشاهده ویدئو لوگوی ساخته شده اینجا کلیک کنید.
ادامه مطلب
من از این‌که حرف‌های مأیوس کننده بزنم حس خوبی نمی‌گیرم ولی کم‌ترین کاری که می‌تونم درحق خودم انجام بدم اینه‌ که حرف‌های این مدلیم رو یه جایی بنویسم که مغزم از دست‌شون راحت شه،بله من احساس می‌کنم توانایی صحبت کردن راجع به‌شون رو ندارم و همین‌که با یکی دو جمله‌ی نامفهوم یه‌طوری این‌جا منظورم رو برسونم برام کافیه،مشکل امشبم اینه که فکر می‌کنم دلم می‌خواد تمام چیزایی که دوست دارم رو یادبگیرم/دنبال کنم ولی آن‌قدر که تجربه‌ی بدی داش
FIR125 FIRE BOX MODELSFirebox Fire BoxThe use of fire extinguishers is the maintenance of fire extinguishers used today in most factories, warehouses, offices and even residential homes.The fire box is one of the first fire extinguishers to be used at the earliest moments of an accident, meaning it can prevent large flames from returning in the event that it can give residents more time to escape. .Most of the boxes are available in red, gray and steel (silver), with an acronym F which stands for fire.The contents of the fire boxes vary depending on the size and location used. These include hoses, nozzles, pulleys, valves and fire extinguisher couplings.
Kinds of fireboxFire boxes are usually made of 4.5cm diameter hoses that wrap around a pulley.
Firebox fireboxThese boxes are mostly used

Image of the Actiste unified diabetes care device courtesy of Brighter. The product has been awarded two certificates of approval in Europe—one under the Medical Devices Directive, and one for the IVD Directive. In January 2019, Actiste was launched in the United Arab Emirates. Brighter is focusing on Southeast Asia, Europe, and the Middle East right now and has not yet begun the regulatory process in the United States. 
When asked how his company came to develop the Actiste unified diabetes care device, Brighter CEO Henrik Norström recalled the difficulty experienced by the company founder’s wife when she was expecting her first child. As a Type 1 diabetic, she needed to monitor her blood sugar levels frequently. “The tools that were available then were independently good,
Do you remember those times when I wrote about how I want X to want me, how I wanted him to feel like he needed me? Well, maybe that day finally came along. It has been only a few hours maybe that I’m swirling in the thought of the things we said. I always bring the idea of being a bad girl with X. I can easily do it because I know X never lets Xself  to act on it. But tonight was different. I felt something that I had never felt before. I felt hot burning desire. It must’ve been so for X to allow Xself to say those things. I had never received such powerful words from X. I had a dream last night. X and I were sitting on the couch by the kitchen door in the old house. The children were playing on the ground. X looked into my eyes not noticing the looks of the children. X felt my arm a
Reports on the management plan of the True Promise Buddhist Institute
Case management is a coordinated process for measuring, planning, facilitating, providing services, evaluating and supporting the provision of basic and basic services to individuals and families by connecting the target group to available resources to improve the quality of life of service recipients. Be
The process of executing the case management process in Kermanshah province is as follows.
The total number of cases referred to the True Hope Foundation is 70 cases. By December 10, 1997, 50 clients have been discharged and 20 other clients are being cleared.
The following actions have been carried out for the clients in the form of 15 titles as follows.
A total of 70 original interviews were conducted, with 700 home v
If you’re using your own eggs during IVF , at the start of a cycle you’ll begin treatment with synthetic hormones to stimulate your ovaries to produce multiple eggs — rather than the single egg that normally develops each month. Multiple eggs are needed because some eggs won’t fertilize or develop normally after fertilization.
You may need several different medications, such as:
Medications for ovarian stimulation. To stimulate your ovaries, you might receive an injectable medication containing a follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), a luteinizing hormone (LH) or a combination of both. These medications stimulate more than one egg to develop at a time.
Medications for oocyte maturation. When the follicles are ready for egg retrieval — generally after eight to 14 days — you will
پاورپوینت Drugs used in the treatment of hyperlipidemias

دانلود پاورپوینت Drugs used in the treatment of hyperlipidemias
بررسی Drugs used in the treatment of hyperlipidemias
پاورپوینت جامع و کامل Drugs used in the treatment of hyperlipidemias
کاملترین پاورپوینت Drugs used in the treatment of hyperlipidemias
پکیج پاورپوینت Drugs used in the treatment of hyperlipidemias
مقاله Drugs used in the treatm

دسته بندی

پاورپوینت

چاپ کارت شناسایی pvc و چاپ کارت پرسنلی سازمان‌ها، علاوه بر اینکه هویت شخص را مشخص می‌کند هویت سازمان را نیز مشخص می‌نماید، و به همین دلیل استفاده از کارت‌های pvc برای چاپ کارت شناسایی اداری که کیفیت بالا و ماندگاری چاپ بالایی دارد توصیه می‌گردد. عملیات چاپ کارت شناسایی بر روی  انواع کارت pvc به وسیله چاپ دیجیتال انجام می‌گیرد.
خدمات چاپ کارت شناسایی باکیفیت، معرف مجموعه شما می‌باشد کارت شناسایی باید مقاوم و بادوام باشد و قابلیت استفاد
چاپ کارت شناسایی pvc و چاپ کارت پرسنلی سازمان‌ها، علاوه بر اینکه هویت شخص را مشخص می‌کند هویت سازمان را نیز مشخص می‌نماید، و به همین دلیل استفاده از کارت‌های pvc برای چاپ کارت شناسایی اداری که کیفیت بالا و ماندگاری چاپ بالایی دارد توصیه می‌گردد. عملیات چاپ کارت شناسایی بر روی  انواع کارت pvc به وسیله چاپ دیجیتال انجام می‌گیرد.
خدمات چاپ کارت شناسایی باکیفیت، معرف مجموعه شما می‌باشد کارت شناسایی باید مقاوم و بادوام باشد و قابلیت استفاد
Expressing Obligation
By Rob Lane

In the last post, I wrote about how ability is expressed using modal verbs and phrases. In this article, I will give an overview obligation. Obligation may be described as pressure on a person to do something or not to do something.
There are strong obligations such as rules and necessities, and weak obligations such as advice. Obligations may be internal, from the speaker’s body or mind, and external obligations such as regulations.
In this post, we will see only the most common forms used to express standard obligation. Other, more advanced forms will be looked at in future posts. There are a number of important rules that you should take special care to understand and practice.

Strong Obligation
In present, need to, must and have to are all used
EPOS Systems & Further Improvements
Technology never stalls. After modern EPOS software gained popularity among business owners in retail and hospitality sectors, EPOS makers started adapting their products to new trends and needs.

Therefore, they started thinking about adding even more flexibility to the system and create something that can be used as a POS system without the help of a whole hefty bundle. As a result of this idea, new features of new devices were used to a great extent.

These devices are so feature-rich in terms of both hardware and software that they can be used as somehow standalone Point of Sales systems. While some components such as recite printers are needed for some functionalities, they can still function as an individual POS till.

As an example, feat

In early March 2020, seasonal rains and Tropical Cyclone Esther combined to drop historic amounts of rain over western Queensland. Some areas saw their largest downpours in nearly two decades, bringing much-needed relief to drought-stricken regions.
The rain filled waterways in Channel Country, a region in Queensland and South Australia known for its braided streams and alluvial plains. Many of the waterways empty into nearby terminal basins such as Lake Eyre.
The images on this page show swollen rivers and wetlands near the town of Thargomindah, which recently experienced its wettest day in 21 years. The first image shows Lake Bindegolly National Park, located about 40 kilometers (25 miles) east of Thargomindah. The second image shows a stream just sout
مقاله انگلیسی رایانه های شخصی هوشمند
هنگامی که با استفاده از تکنولوژی کامپیوتر ما به عنوان یک استعاره برای انسان فکر می کنیم اجازه دهید آن را به اشتراک بگذارید مشابه با آنچه در بخش های سوماتیک از سیستم عصبی ما قادر به ارائه است، اما بدن انسان نیز با یک اتونوم برخوردار است عملکرد پایین تر از سطح آگاه، یکی از وظایف اصلی برای سیستم عصبی خودکار انسان است تا واسطه مقررات عصبی بدن ما به مح

دسته بندی
مهندسی کامپیوتر

فرمت فایل
docx

حجم فایل
Iranian Saffron is worldwide famous and there is no wonder that it has so many fan and followers all over the world!
Saffron gives meaning to Aroma, Flavor and its Fiery Red colour is admirable!
Saffron Usage in Iran: The red gold, Zafaran (Saffron) is used constantly in Persian cuisine and culinary, it plays the main role in delicious Persian food and sweet recipes. This expensive flower thread is used in dying woollen for Iranian Carpets, Persian Rugs and Yarns.
Since the Achaemenid dynasty up to now, Saffron was known as a luxury spice. It is said that people used to throw saffron flower to welcome and greet kings’ arrival.
Iranian Saffron Cultivation and Farming:
Cultivating and growing saffron takes so much effort, time and only those who love Saffron farm works can do the job
If you are planning a trip in the near future to Iran, beside all the usual’s, we do offer vacation rentals in Iran.
What is furnished suite?
It means a suite or home that is furnished and just like a hotel room can accommodate the travelers.
Most people have traveled to another city
or country once in their life time, and they needed a place to rest and
sleep, that is safe and clean.
A place like their own home with all the convenient amenities.
Furnished suite can be a great options for their journey to fulfill their needs with the peace of mind.
How does rent a furnished suite, apartment, or house work.
Hosts from various parts of the world register their places for short term rent on sepanja.com and similar web sites.
You
can log on to sepanja.com and select what you need among ov
به نیت چهارده معصوم، طرح سناریوی 14برای انتقام ارائه می شود. مزیت های طرح آن است که همه ابعاد مثبت سناریوهای 13گانه را دارد، ولی خطرات یا اشتباهات آن سناریو ها را منتفی کرده است. ابتدا اهداف این طرح: انتقام سریع و فوری با بهترین روشها، و کمترین هزینه ها می باشد. برای آماده سازی سناریو هماهنگی همه قدرتهای منطقه، و فرامنطقه ای لازم است، کلیه امکانات و استعدادهای انها هم، مورد نیاز است. و این هماهنگی نیازی به ایجاد ستاد، یا مکان فیزیکی ندارد، بلک
download shareit app for android tablet
download

download shareit app for android tablet

You can leave your old Bluetooth behind and jump on the faster mode with the SHAREit for android. This app can be termed as the undisputed king of the file sharing feature phone to phone or phone to pc wirelessly that is. You can share files regardless of their size and type. Just connect and start sharing. The ease of sharing bought on by SHAREit has had this app featured on multiple websites and video vlogs, it’s also one of the reasons that almost everyone who loves to share their data has downloaded this app.
Shareit is a file transfer app from one device to other device independent of the operating system installed in the device. You can send files to iOS,desktop PCs or any
Microsoft’s Surface Pro X is the company’s latest attempt to sell a computer that runs on an Arm-designed chip like the iPad and most cellphones, instead of the Intel-designed processor akin to the ones that have run most Windows personal computers since the very earliest days of personal computing.
The idea is that this computer, which runs on a custom Microsoft SQ1 chip, built in partnership with Qualcomm, can deliver a really thin design with no fans, long battery life and cellular connectivity, while also running most of the traditional Windows apps people need. I’ve been testing it for the past several days.
If this all sounds a bit familiar, that’s because Microsoft has tried this same strategy before, first with the Surface RT computer in 2012 and again through a partnersh
Multiple
births. IVF increases the risk of multiple births if more than one embryo is
implanted in your uterus. A pregnancy with multiple fetuses carries a higher
risk of early labor and low birth weight than pregnancy with a single fetus
does.
Premature
delivery and low birth weight. Research suggests that the use of IVF slightly
increases the risk that a baby will be born early or with low birth weight.
Ovarian
hyperstimulation syndrome. Use of injectable fertility drugs, such as human
chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), to induce ovulation can cause ovarian
hyperstimulation syndrome, in which your ovaries become swollen and painful.
Signs and symptoms typically last a week and include mild abdominal pain,
bloating, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If you become pregnant, however, your
symptoms
What is included in the value of the brand?
Functional value / emotional value
People try to purchase something to get some sort of value. People who triggered purchasing are people, feeling the functional value for the function and use of the product, leading to purchase, expecting the emotional value obtained by purchasing it There are also people to purchase. Or you will buy only with inspiration that came with Vivibbi when you saw the product.
However, it is the minimum standard that most of the consumers are cleared of the technology and the function. At the present time when the functional value is side by side, many purchase decisions are made by their emotions and inspiration It is getting. In other words, the ratio of brand value is increasing.
Image that affects decision makin
Multiple births. IVF increases the risk of multiple births if more than one embryo is implanted in your uterus. A pregnancy with multiple fetuses carries a higher risk of early labor and low birth weight than pregnancy with a single fetus does.
Premature delivery and low birth weight. Research suggests that the use of IVF slightly increases the risk that a baby will be born early or with low birth weight.
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Use of injectable fertility drugs, such as human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), to induce ovulation can cause ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, in which your ovaries become swollen and painful. Signs and symptoms typically last a week and include mild abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If you become pregnant, however, your sympt
Mind mapping is a highly effective way of getting information in and out of your brain. Mind mapping is a creative and logical means of note-taking and note-making that literally "maps out" your ideas.
All Mind Maps have some things in common. They have a natural organizational structure that radiates from the center and use lines, symbols, words, color and images according to simple, brain-friendly concepts. Mind mapping converts a long list of monotonous information into a colorful, memorable and highly organized diagram that works in line with your brain's natural way of doing things.
One simple way to understand a Mind Map is by comparing it to a map of a city. The city center represents the main idea; the main roads leading from the center represent the key thoughts in your thinking p

Ark or God's Commands

During this time, the appearance of Human Being began to change and diversify with regards the diversifying the climate referring to different place of continents so People in Asia became slant eyed & brunet, in Europe Blond & Blue eyed and in Africa Black and the lands which part from these continents will carry the same characteristics (Island and Land Pieces). You could find in all of these people the Ark’s traces, it is possible to see in all these continents people’s myth the Deluge or flood myth and they have a belief system like Shaman belief system.
Therefore the people who got off from the Ark and living around it would carry its name along history. The people closest to this ship took on to preserve and protect of this legacy of Ark so thei
Khoresh-e Ghormeh Sabzi is one of the most delicious and popular dishes among Iranians. I’ve never met anyone who didn’t like ghormeh sabzi.
The combination of flavorful and aromatic herbs, slow cooked lamb
cubes, fork-tender beans and dried lemons make the khoresh very tasty
and nutritious. My mother would call this dish a Sabzi Stew (vegetable
stew) because she would add a whole lot of vegetables to the pot
including spinach and dill. This is my simplified and the more common
version.
Ghormeh Sabzi – Persian Herb Stew 
Ingredients to make Ghormeh Sabzi :

2 pounds meat (lamb or beef) washed and cubed
1 cup red kidney beans or pinto beans, soaked overnight
1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
4 bunches flat-leafed parsley
1 bunch cilantro
2 large leeks or 4 scallions (green s
About Marzieh Hashemi
A U.S. court on Friday confirmed the arrest of a journalist for Iranian television, saying her testimony is required over an unspecified case but that she is not accused of a crime.Iran has protested the arrest of Marzieh Hashemi, who was born in the United States and is a presenter on Iran’s English-language Press TV, amid high tensions between the two countries.At a hearing in Washington, Beryl Howell, the chief judge of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, ordered the partial unsealing of an order on Hashemi, referred to by her former name of Melanie Franklin.The order said that Hashemi was arrested on “a material arrest warrant” in a case in Washington.She will be released immediately after the completion of her testimony to a grand jury inv
افعال با قاعده
افعالی هستند که در حالت گذشته ستوم دوم  (Past) و حالت اسم
مفعول ستون سوم( P.P) همواره یک “ed” به انتهای آنها اضافه می شود.چون این
دسته از افعال از این قاعده تبعیت می کنند،اصطلاحا “افعال
باقاعده” نامیده می شوند.
اینک به چند مثال ازکاربرد افعال باقاعده در زمان های حال ساده،
گذشته ساده و حامل کامل ساده در زیر توجه کنید :

Alireza listen to music every day.  
علیرضا هر روز موسیقی گوش می کند.
Alireza listened to music last day.
علیرضا دیروز موسیقی گوش کرد.
Alireza has list
  7. Throughout the world Field Assessment to 2028
  Chocolate Couverture Sector Outlook Chocolate couverture is processed from your cocoa beans which contains an extremely significant quantity of cocoa butter. The specialty of chocolate couverture is attributed to your crystallization properties of cocoa butter. Generally, the processing or tempering of chocolate couverture will involve a thorough variety of crystals of cocoa butter that are inherently inside the stable sort and preserving them from the chocolate.
department of Psychology offers top-notch psychology degree programmes and its faculties provide all-round support to students for nurturing them to become intellectually competent through scientific studies.
  The preservation of those secure crystals of cocoa butte
دنیا امروزه نیاز به قدرت مانع شونده دارد. قدرتی که بتواند مانع تجاوز آمریکا به عراق شود، و مانع از تجاوز ترکیه به سوریه و اسرائیل به غزه.  این امر نیازی به تعریف جدید از مرزها ندارد، و شاید مرزبندی نیاز نباشد. باید اجازه داشته باشد هرجا، آمریکا می رود به دنبالش رفته، آنها را بیرون اندازد. اگر هند به کشمیر تجاوز می کند، یا روسیه به اکراین هیچ فرقی برای او نداشته باشد. واین امر بسیار ساده است. زیرا که آمریکا با کمترین نیرو، وارد عراق شده یا ترکی
JAM Empire Trading (JET) is an Iran polymer Manufacturer , Iran polymer supplier and Iran polymer exporter which is able to supply all grades of polymers. 
For instance, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is a brilliant Iran Polypropylene PP Manufacturer, Iran Polypropylene PP Supplier and Iran Polypropylene PP Exporter. Having a plethora of applications in several industries, Polypropylene is a very highdemanding product. What’s more, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a prominent Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Manufacturer, Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Supplier and Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Exporter.
Moreover, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a great Iran Polyethylene PE Manufacturer, Iran Polyethylene PE Supplier and Iran Polyethylene PE Exporter. Numerous
JAM Empire Trading (JET) is an Iran polymer Manufacturer , Iran polymer supplier and Iran polymer exporter which is able to supply all grades of polymers. 
For instance, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is a brilliant Iran Polypropylene PP Manufacturer, Iran Polypropylene PP Supplier and Iran Polypropylene PP Exporter. Having a plethora of applications in several industries, Polypropylene is a very highdemanding product. What’s more, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a prominent Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Manufacturer, Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Supplier and Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Exporter.
Moreover, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a great Iran Polyethylene PE Manufacturer, Iran Polyethylene PE Supplier and Iran Polyethylene PE Exporter. Numerous
  When summer season temperatures soar most of us scale down our outfits within an effort to stay cool. And heading to operate in standard organization attire might be a challenge on hot times.Having said that, getting also skimpy using your clothing is usually a authentic legal responsibility in the way you are perceived to be a skilled.
HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen10 Node in Hong Kong to escalate your working efficiency. It combines x86 resources, storage, and storage networking in a single hyper converged system with advanced functionality.
  Your job, position and perform setting need to dictate the extent of ritual necessary in your attire. If you're inside of a significant business, like finance, legislation or other remarkablyspecialist fields, it can be crucial not to get as well
FUE Hair Transplant Technique (Follicular Unit Extraction)

FUE and FUT (Strip) comprise the 2 techniques of Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation and their only technical difference lies in the way of the follicular units΄ harvesting.More specifically: FUE hair transplant technique involves the one by one extraction of follicular units from the donor area, while in FUT (Strip) follicular units are harvested through single strip harvesting and stereo-microscopic dissection. Then, the follicular units΄s placement is identical for the 2 methods.
FUE is therefore implemented through the extraction of follicular units from the back and sides of the scalp and their reimplantation to the area affected by hair loss.It can reproduce natural hair growth, as transplanted hair regrows in its nat
As an example, a circuit can be added inside the process of planning a printed circuit board, and also the further circuit may not be completed. Also, in case you attempt to work with a number of varieties of solutions with slightly various features on one board, you could contemplate replacing the optional circuit portion with a different board.In this kind of instances, a small board is put on the board. In that circumstance, it truly is handy with regards to manufacturing and routine maintenance should the socket can be inserted and eliminated.
Camlux Hotel provides budget family accommodation hong kong. The hotel has 185 spacious rooms for accommodation.
By the way, the tactic of connecting boards with connectors inside of tools has long been utilized for quite a long time in communit
Southern Africa is suffering through its worst drought in several decades and perhaps a century. Diminished and late rainfall, combined with long-term increases in temperatures, have jeopardized the food security and energy supplies of millions of people in the region, most acutely in Zambia and Zimbabwe.
According to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent (IFRC), at least 11 million people are facing food shortages due to drought. Grain production is down 30 percent across the region; in Zimbabwe, where they are close to running out of their staple crop of maize, it is down 53 percent. Livestock farmers in southern Africa have suffered losses due to starvation and to early culling of herds forced by shortages of water and feed.
“This year’s drought is unprecedented
Apadana Palace is one of the oldest palaces of Persepolis. This palace is built on the orders of Darius the Great.
The Apadana Palace or the Palace of the Darius and Xerxes is the oldest and, in terms of, the most glorious building of Persepolis. The construction of this palace began on the orders of Darius the Great about 515 BC. It lasted for 30 years, and it ended at the time of Xerxes government. The gathering of the guests of the world's largest empire needed a grand and magnificent hall, and for this reason, Darius founded the Apadana Palace.  Apadana in terms of art, history, politics, and architecture is the greatest palace of Persepolis and is the first Iranian building that used stone on the structure.

The palace has an area of 3660 square meters and has 36 pillars. Each s
به نام افرینده هستی
با سلام خدمت شما عزیزان 
امروز لازم دونستم در مورد بازی Devilkin (شیطان های کوچک)  توضیحاتی بدم.
بازی بر محور داستان میچرخد و سبک بازی یک سبک جدید و نو نیست ولی این سبک  هنوز  لذت بخش است 
داستان:
 داستان روایت مردی به نام کروزو ست. که پدر اش  بروی DNA کار میکند .ظاهر داستان ساده بنظر میرسد ولی اینگونه نیست .و کسانی که قسمت اول  بازی تمام کردن مشاهده کردن که پدرش مرده ولی هنوز معلوم نیست که کشته شده یا خودکشی کرد واینکه موضوعی که
Pros and Cons
We'll tackle the 'cons' first because these matters are the reasons for problems with mortgageability of some steel framed houses (discussed below) and getting building insurance for them.
They also illustrate why, if you're a prospective buyer, you should always get a RICS home buyers survey before buying and, if you know that the property is made from steel frames, you should get a Building Survey.

Cons
The steel components can corrode severely, particularly at the bases of the wall stanchions as well as the galvanised steel windows and the joins to the concrete ground floor slab.
You often can't easily detect this corrosion and you can't inspect it unless you open up the walls via an intrusive inspection (i.e. not a standard RICS home buyers survey) and if you were look
Travertine (/ˈtrævətɪn/[1][note 1] TRA-və-tin, also /ˈtrævərˌtiːn/[2] TRA-vər-teen) is a form of limestone deposited by mineral springs, especially hot springs. Travertine often has a fibrous or concentric appearance and exists in white, tan, cream-colored, and even rusty varieties. It is formed by a process of rapid precipitation of calcium carbonate, often at the mouth of a hot spring or in a limestone cave. In the latter, it can form stalactites, stalagmites, and other speleothems. It is frequently used in Italy and elsewhere as a building material.
Travertine is a terrestrial sedimentary rock, formed by the precipitation of carbonate minerals from solution in ground and surface waters, and/or geothermally heated hot-springs.[3][4] Similar (but softer and
(JAM Empire Trading (JET
JAM Empire Trading (JET) is an Iran polymer Manufacturer, Iran polymer supplier and Iran polymer exporter which is able to supply all grades of polymers. 
For instance, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is a brilliant Iran Polypropylene PP Manufacturer, Iran Polypropylene PP Supplier and Iran Polypropylene PP Exporter. Having a plethora of applications in several industries, Polypropylene is a very highdemanding product. What’s more, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a prominent Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Manufacturer, Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Supplier and Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Exporter.
Moreover, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a great Iran Polyethylene PE Manufacturer, Iran Polyethylene PE Supplier and Iran Poly
دانلود مقاله isi موجودی مختصر ایمنی نروژی در مورد ایمنی هوا (مختصر NORSCI) - خواص و روابط روان سنجی فرمت فایل دانلودی: .pdfفرمت فایل اصلی: PDFتعداد صفحات: 8حجم فایل: 321قیمت: 3000 تومانبخشی از متن:دانلود مقاله isi موجودی مختصر ایمنی نروژی در مورد ایمنی هوا (مختصر NORSCI) - خواص و روابط روان سنجیزبان مقاله انگلیسیسال انتشار: 2016abstractThe aim of this study was to establish the psychometric properties of the 11-item Brief Norwegian SafetyClimate Inventory (Brief NORSCI) and to examine direct and indirect associations between shift workschedules, sleep problems, he
Many African cities have had to take drastic measures in recent years to tackle water shortages. Cape Town’s historic shortage in 2018 is fresh in our minds. South African authorities narrowly avoided disaster by rationing drinking water to 50 liters per inhabitant per day in a city that was used to consuming large volumes of water.
That same year, Bouaké in Côte d’Ivoire received emergency financing of $8.5 million from the World Bank to cope with a serious water shortage. The intervention solved the shortage by building two compact water treatment plants, boring and fitting 20 new wells, rehabilitating 82 hand pumps in the villages connected to the city’s water system, and distributing safe water by water tankers.
Water, sanitation and hygiene central to the COVID-19 crisis
The W
اقتصاد همتا به همتا یک مدل توزیع‌شده است که دو فرد حقیقی، بدون وجود یک واحد حقوقی یا شرکت تجاری به خرید یا فروش اقلام یا خدمات مستقیما از یکدیگر یا تولید اقلام یا خدمات با همدیگر اقدام می‌کنند. در تراکنش‌های همتا به همتا یا فرد به فرد فروشنده و خریدار بطور مستقیم در تحویل کالا یا خدمات و تبادل مالی آن تعامل دارند. در اقتصاد همتا به همتا تولید کننده معمولا یک فرد حقیقی یا یک پیمانکار مستقل است که هم مالک ابزارهای تولید خود و هم مالک محصول ن

Moreover, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a great Iran Polyethylene PE Manufacturer, Iran Polyethylene PE Supplier and Iran Polyethylene PE Exporter
از اول زندگی همیشه یک سری سوال بی‌جواب تو ذهنم بود که من فکر می‌کردم هر چقدر بریم جلو این سوال‌های بی‌جواب برای من تعدادش کمتر میشه.

تا یک جایی از زندگی هم واقعا اینطور بود و تعدادش کمتر می‌شد تا اینکه یک روز داشتم با یکی صحبت می‌کردم که دقیقا یادم نمیاد کی بود. بحث هم فکر کنم یا دینی فلسفی بود یا سوال الگوریتمی (در این حد حافظه‌ام قوی‌ه). حالا این ها مهم نیست مهم اینه من جمله‌ای شنیدم که شاید اون لحظه‌ نه، ولی بعدها خیلی بهش فکر کردم.

JAM Empire Trading (JET) is an Iran polymer Manufacturer, Iran polymer supplier and Iran polymer exporter which is able to supply all grades of polymers. 
For instance, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is a brilliant Iran Polypropylene PP Manufacturer, Iran Polypropylene PP Supplier and Iran Polypropylene PP Exporter. Having a plethora of applications in several industries, Polypropylene is a very highdemanding product. What’s more, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a prominent Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Manufacturer, Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Supplier and Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Exporter.
Moreover, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a great Iran Polyethylene PE Manufacturer, Iran Polyethylene PE Supplier and Iran Polyethylene PE Exporter.N
by 
Patty McCord
From the January–February 2014 Issue

Sheryl Sandberg has called it one of the most important documents ever to come out of Silicon Valley. It’s been viewed more than 5 million times on the web. But when Reed Hastings and I (along with some colleagues) wrote a PowerPoint deck explaining how we shaped the culture and motivated performance at Netflix, where Hastings is CEO and I was chief talent officer from 1998 to 2012, we had no idea it would go viral. We realized that some of the talent management ideas we’d pioneered, such as the concept that workers should be allowed to take whatever vacation time they feel is appropriate, had been seen as a little crazy (at least until other companies started adopting them). But we were surprised that an unadorned set of 127
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
be upon him) said: "Everyone in the world has his own time, there are no
mistakes and doubts over him".As the times are
different, speeches and conversations are also different at any time, and only
humans can survive in the life of their lives by hearing and taking them into
consideration, which knows the errors and doubts of science and practice, and
with Having a shield of knowledge and awareness prevents it from attacking it.
Accordingly, one of
the most important roles of religious scholars and scientific scholars is to
identify these mistakes and doubts and to exclude them from the scope of
religious thought and beliefs of the faithful.
The fact that now
in our time has become a pretext in the hands of the ag
Options:
update: 
گرفتن (دوباره بدست آوردن) لیست بسته‌های جدید
upgrade:آپگرید کردن
install: 
نصب یک بسته remove:حذف یک بسته
purge:
حذف بسته به همراه تمامی تنظیمات آن
autoremove:
Remove automatically all unused packages that were automatically installed to satisfy dependencies for other packages and are now no longer needed.
dist-upgrade:
Distribution upgrade
build-dep:
Configure build-dependencies for source packages. install all dependencies for 'packagename'
clean:
Erase downloaded archive files. clean clears out the local repository of retrieved package files. It removes everything but the lock file from /var/cache/apt/archives/ and /var/cache/apt/archives/partial/.
autoclean:
پاک کرد
Lessening electrical power intake is nice for your environment and benefits the information middle operator monetarily. Electrical power costs are for good on the rise, and that's why energy-intensive industries are generally looking for brand new methods to reduce their overhead. Data heart homeowners are not any distinctive, with several striving to decreased prices inside a number of means and lessen environmental effect.
Enterprise-grade Internet Data Center (IDC) in HK, China, and worldwide provides a perfect environment for cloud hosting platform and securing your corporate database.
New gear:The irony with older gear is the fact it might not are already energy-wise to get started on with, and since it starts to degrade eventually, the probability of it needing additional electrici
The engineers at ExpressPCB have assembled a few general rules-of-thumb that can help beginners design their first circuit board. These tips are not specific to using our CAD software, but instead, provide an overview to help explain how to position the components on the board and how to wire them together.Placing ComponentsGenerally, it is best to place parts only on the top side of the board.Continue on Link below:http://pcbdesign.ir/1398/04/12/Tips-for-Designing-PCBs
When placing components, make sure that the snap-to-grid is turned on. Usually, a value of 0.050″ for the snap grid is best for this job.First place all the components that need to be in specific locations. This includes connectors, switches, LEDs, mounting holes, heat sinks or any other item that mounts to an externa
Moreover, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a great Iran Polyethylene PE Manufacturer, Iran Polyethylene PE Supplier and Iran Polyethylene PE Exporter.N
What does it take to transform a simply annoying work environment into a sexually harassing hostile work environment? In order to answer this question, it is important to look at all of the circumstances together. There are four primary factors that are considered when looking at the totality of the circumstances. For your knowledge, these four factors are described in this article, although it is important to note that no single factor is required for a work environment to be deemed hostile. If you think you might have a claim for sex discrimination in the form of a hostile work environment, contact a discrimination attorney as soon as you can to figure out what you can do about your situation. 
The frequency of discriminatory conductSometimes, work environments can be deemed hostile b
According to an article recently published on the courses mizzouk12 missouri site by this title Travel and best travel websites and platforms we want to show you the best travel platforms:
Travel is a strange word. We all have more or less memory of this word. We used to travel and travel with our family when we were young, and when we grew up we traveled with family and friends sometimes. Nothing is more enjoyable than experiencing new situations in life, and traveling is one way to reach these experiences.
When we travel to other cities and countries, we also get to know the cultures, customs and lifestyles of the people living in the area. Maybe that is why the old saying "it takes a lot of travel to cook it raw". The essence of travel is the experience of learning and the experience
In computing, a firewall is a network security system that monitors and controls incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security rules.[1] A firewall typically establishes a barrier between a trusted internal network and untrusted external network, such as the Internet.[2]
Firewalls are often categorized as either network firewalls or host-based firewalls. Network firewalls filter traffic between two or more networks and run on network hardware. Host-based firewalls run on host computers and control network traffic in and out of those machines.
History
The term firewall originally referred to a wall intended to confine a fire within a building.[3] Later uses refer to similar structures, such as the metal sheet separating the engine compartment of a
In 2012, Denmark’s biggest energy company, Danish Oil and Natural Gas, slid into financial crisis as the price of gas was plunging by 90% and S&P downgraded its credit rating to negative. The board hired a former executive at LEGO, Henrik Poulsen, as the new CEO. Whereas some leaders might have gone into crisis-management mode, laying off workers until prices recovered, Poulsen recognized the moment as an opportunity for fundamental change.
“We saw the need to build an entirely new company,” says Poulsen. He renamed the firm Ørsted after the legendary Danish scientist Hans Christian Ørsted, who discovered the principles of electromagnetism. “It had to be a radical transformation; we needed to build a new core business and find new areas of sustainable growth. We looked at the
, the job of a graphic designer is right for you.
Graphics is the art of conveying a message to an audience through an image. The graphic title is derived from the Greek word (GRAPHEIN) , which means engraving, writing, drawing and drawing. Graphic Design (Graphic design) , using various techniques to create works of two-dimensional on various surfaces such as paper, walls, canvas, metal, wood, fabric, plastic, computer monitor, stone and that in order to deliver a specific message to viewers do not accept . These techniques include: photography, etching, painting, various printing methods.  
 The birth and development of graphics was formed when the era of industrialization and mass production of industrial and non-industrial goods began, and to introduce mass goods, advertis
JAM Empire
Trading (JET) is an Iran polymer Manufacturer, Iran polymer
supplier andIran polymer exporter which
is able to supply all grades of polymers.

For instance, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is a brilliant Iran
Polypropylene PP Manufacturer, Iran Polypropylene PP Supplier and Iran
Polypropylene PP Exporter. Having a plethora of applications in several industries,
Polypropylene is a very highdemanding product. What’s more, JAM Empire Trading
(JET) is also a prominent Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Manufacturer,
Iran Polypropylene PP Random Copolymers Supplier and Iran Polypropylene PP
Random Copolymers Exporter.

Moreover, JAM Empire Trading (JET) is also a great Iran Polyethylene PE Manufacturer, Iran Polyethylene PE Supplier and Iran Polyethylene PE
Exporter. Nume
two.java:
package ir.ben.hassan;
import androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatActivity;
import androidx.core.view.DragStartHelper;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.Menu;
import android.view.MenuItem;
import android.widget.TextView;
import android.widget.Toast;
public class two extends AppCompatActivity {
@Override
protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
setContentView(R.layout.activity_two);
TextView tv= findViewById(R.id.tv2);//alt+2enter to cast
Toast.makeText(this, "hey", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
Bundle extras=getIntent().getExtras();
if(extras!=null)
{
Toast.makeText(this, "extra", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
S
  one. Aid AND SERVICES:When an organization decides to have interaction a 3rd celebration for services, you will discover some factors that grow to be of concern like vendor management, safety, cost, and technology. Nevertheless, most organizations disregard the extent to which the company provides client support, SLAs, and managed services which could lead on to your company’s false impression about exactly where the obligations of a hosting supplier close and where the duties of a purchaser start off. It really is for that reason significant for suppliers to be familiar with how duties are divided in an effort to provide a matrix of obligations for that operational tasks. Most general public cloud suppliers have great services that are tied towards the overall performance as wel
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a
آموزش رایتینگ آیلتس : مزایا و مضرات دور کاری و کار در منزل
در این درس رایتینگ تسک دو آیلتس به آموزش نحوه نوشتن انشای Essay مزایا و مضرات Advantages and Disadvantages می پردازیم.
تاپیک و موضوع اصلی این درس برای رایتینگ

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of working from home.
در مورد مزایا و مضرات کار کردن از خانه بحث کنید.

قبل از شروع به نوشتن رایتینگ برای این موضوع ، باید انشای خود را برنامه ریزی یا پلن کنید.
فواید پلنینگ Planning برای نوشتن Essay در آیلتس
پلن کردن انشا به شما کمک می ک
Best Saffron Cultivated in Iran to export
It is well-known in the world that Iran has the best-quality Saffron that exports to thousands of distributors world-wide. 

Saffron position in Iran
Saffron is one of the most valuable agricultural products in Iran.This crop is considered to be an important export of the country despite the slight need for irrigation and protection.Given the very favorable climatic conditions of Iran for its cultivation, as well as the growing need to know how to produce this autumn gold, this product prepares for the families of the north-east region of Iran. 
Saffron cultivation and its importance in the agricultural economy
At present, it can be said that the share of more than 90% of world saffron production in Iran with regard to the area under cultivatio
نمونه رایتینگ نمره 7 آیلتس با موضوع رایج تربیت فرزندان

این رایتینگ نمونه آیلتس عبارات انگلیسی آکادمیک و کاربردی عالی برای نوشتن انشای IELTS دارد.
همچنین بخش های گرامری مهم نیز مشخص شده است تا از آنها برای رایتینگ خود استفاده کنید.
برای یادگیری نحوه پاراگراف نویسی و پارافریز کردن عبارات لینک شده را بخوانید.  
Some people believe that children should do what their parents tell them to do; others think children must learn to think for themselves. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
برخی مردم معتقدند که بچه ها با
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 5 of Quran

Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#An_Nesa_Surreh_Versue_40
إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا یَظْلِمُ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ ۖ وَإِن تَكُ حَسَنَةً یُضَاعِفْهَا وَیُؤْتِ مِن لَّدُنْهُ أَجْرًا عَظِیمًا ٤٠

Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward. (40)

The more virtue action is "Waiting for Faraj, the Reappearance of Imam Mahdi(aj)", " انتظار فرج ".  If it is the promise of Allah that He  will reward  every good work , and  the "Waiting for Faraj,  انتظار فرج " is the most vi
آیا آنهاییکه صحبت از موانع تولید می کنند، میدانند چه می گویند؟ بزرگترین مانع تولید، احکام اسلام است! کافی است بدانیم 400میلیون نفر در جهان، در تولید آبجو مشغول بکارند! ولی تولید آن در ایران ممنوع است. همینطور مشروبات الکلی، مواد مخدر و گوشت خوک و غذای سگ و گربه و سوسک سرخ کرده و تمساح گوشتی و ..آیا می خواهید موانع رفع شود، که اینها را تولید کنند؟ طبیعی است که اسلام مهمتر است، و نباید بخاطر رونق تولید، احکام اسلام را زیر پا گذاشت. ممکن است بگوبن
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a
فواره چون بالارود، عاقبت سرنگون گردد! مثال کسی است که همیشه سربالا می رفته، بالاخره یک روزی این سربالایی تمام می شود، و باید که سرازیر شود. در عربی هم گفته می شود: کمال کل شی اول زواله : اوج هر چیزی اول سقوط ان است. چهل سال است که قیمت ها می تازند، و بالا می روند! اما دیگر عمر انها به سر امده، و رو به کاهش گذاشته اند. مدتها بود که قیمت ها را به کاهش ارزش پول ملی، و بالارفتن قیمت ارز نسبت می دادند! و چون اهرم دلار دست خودشان بود، آن را هر روز گرانتر م
متاسفانه کپی رایت موضوعی شده که برخی ها،
ایرانیان را دزد خطاب کنند. البته استاد مصطفی رحماندوست می گوید! حالا معلوم نیست
از خودش است یا نقل قول، گرچه بیشتر به گفته خودش شباهت دارد تا دیگران! وی
315عنوان کتاب چاپ کرده، که تیراژ کتابهایش به بیش از 7 میلیون می رسد. ولی بسیار
بدبین است و: می گوید سرانه مطالعه در ایران 2دقیقه در روز است. اما یک بررسی عمیق
در این خصوص لازم است. زیرا قانون کپی رایت یک قانون ضد علمی است، و باید لغو شود.
یکی از دلایل ضد علمی
عقاید در سینما نیز مانند عقاید در جهان، متناقض و متضاد است! مثلا استانیسلاوسکی می گوید: بازیگر باید طوری بازی کند که معلوم نباشد، بازی می کند، بلکه با نقش خود زندگی کند! اما برتولت برشت برعکس آن را می گوید. در تمام دنیا ممکن است به: هماهنگی بین عناصر سینمایی معتقد باشند، ولی برعکس انهم اتفاق بیافتذ. مثلا وقتی شهاب حسینی، نقش شهید بابایی را بازی می کند، واقعا شهید را قبول دارد. ولی حمیدی که نقش زنش را بازی می کند، اینطور نیست یعنی تا حالا نشده،
بانکها نیازی به تاسیس زندان ندارند، جون همه زندانها در اختیار انها است! نیمی از پرونده ها بانکی است. نیم دیگر ان هم شهرداری و بیمه و مالیات است. که باز هم گوشه چشمی به بانکها دارد. اما کاری که بانکها می کنند تاریکخانه درست کردن است. یعنی هرکس وام می خواهد، و یا حساب باز می کند باید: قرارداد مربوطه را چشم بسته امضا کند. اگر امضا نکند یا بخواهد یکی از مواد را تغییر دهد، از عملیات بانکی وام دادن، یا سپرده گذاری خبری نیست. البته موقعی که مشتری می خوا
برای تبدیل کاخ سفید به کمک های شما نیازمندیم. این کمک ها میتواند فکری ، قلمی قدمی مالی یا جانی باشد! زیرا غاصبان کاخ سفید، ممکن است همچنان جا حوش کنند. بطور مثال همه میدانند که ایران، کارخانه عظیم تولید جت اف 14 را خریده، اف 5 بطور کامل به ایران تعلق دارد، سهام بسیاری از شرکتها نیز بنام ایران است. باید مطالبات ما تبدیل به احسن شود. یعنی حقوقدانان می توانند بجای کارخانه اف 5یا اف 14 کاخ سفید را بردارند، لذا کار بسیار دقیقی لازم است، تا قیمت همه آنه
همه از هیات ها بلند شدند! زیرا هیات های مذهبی مرکز: نخبه پروری و استعداد یابی است. اولین آزمایش استعداد یابی در هنگام نماز، و برای تکبیر گفتن است. هر کودکی با حضور در نماز هیات ها، استعداد خود را برای جمعیت نشان می دهد. در صورتیکه موفق شد، به تکبیر گویی در مسجد محل دعوت می شود. در مسابقات شرکت می کند، و در سطح استان و ملی و جهانی معرفی می گردد. اما اگر نشد، هیات محل استعداد یابی جدیدی به او معرفی می کند: تهیه غذای رایگان برای اهالی محدوده هیات مذه
همه 60میلیارد دلار وارداتی که انجام شد، قابل تولید در داخل است، اما چرا وارد می شود؟ دلایل قضایی دارد! به این معنی که زورشان می رسد، و هرکاری دلشان خواست می کنند. چون میلیاردها دلار شیرین در انتظار انهاست. اغلب این واردات هم از امارات عربی ، چین و یا کره است. یک نمونه ذرت وارداتی است. که با وجود کشت ئانه های روغنی در ایران، به بهانه های گوناگون آن را وارد می کنند. زیرا که ارز پایین دریافت می کنند، و به قیمت بالا در بازار آزاد می فروشند. گندم در سا
Under California state law, workers with disability are protected against several forms of discrimination in employment practices. Employers subject to this legislation cannot base employment decisions like hiring, firing, promoting, paying, or training on an employee’s disability status. Moreover, employers are legally obligated to make reasonable accommodations for workers who have a disability so that they can perform their job duties. Employees who are protected under state law include those who suffer from physical and mental disabilities, as well as medical conditions. Physical disabilities include physical impairments affecting a major bodily system and limiting a major life activity. Some conditions have been explicitly named as protected under state law: blindness, deafness, mis
آق قلا و گمیشان دو شهری است که: در سیل اخیر
هردو به زیر آب رفتند، روزها ظول کشید و هنوز آبهای آن تمام نشده است. هر سیل  یا باران جدیدی، این شهر را دوباره پر آب می کند.
از انجا که با انفجارهای بزرگ هم، آب از ان خارج نشد، شهر آسیب دیده و کسی ساکن آن
نیست، و هیچ کس هم آسیب جانی ندیده، لذا به نظر می رسد اگر: برای اسکان مردم، شهرک
جدیدی در ارتفاعات بسازند، هزینه های آن کمتر است. جمعیت 35هزار نفری آن، که بیش
از 7هزار خانوار نمی شوند، با یک شهرک سازی سامان
نشست خبری مسئولان جدید ستاد مرکزی: احیا امر به
معروف و نهی از منکر، برگزار شد و مسئولین گقتند که آنها ستاد احیا هستند نه عامل
اجرا، زیرا اجرا وظیفه همه است ولی، آنها فراموش کرده، باید یاد آور شد. اکنون نیز
یاد آوری می شود که: ابتدا باید منکر اصلی برطرف شود! بزرگترین منکری که مادر همه
منکر ها است. زیرا طبق ماده 16 قانون حمایت از: آمران به معروف و ناهیان از منکر،
این وظیفه همگانی است. باید دانست که خلاف شرع برای همه روشن است. چیزهایی که خدا
منع کرده
پیمان نانوشته
ایران با همه کشورهای جهان، پیمان نظامی
نانوشته دارد: و آن اینکه حمله به آن کشورها را، حمله به ایران می داند و با تمام توان،
از تغییر نقشه جغرافیایی و: تبدیل مرزها و یا تجزیه طلبی در کشورها، مقابله می کند.
بطور مثال بین چین و ایران، این پیمان نظامی به آنصورت است که: از تحریک آمیز بودن
نزدیکی به تایوان، انتقاد می کند و تایوان را، جزو سرزمین چین می داند. یا در
برابر سرکوب تجزیه طلبان ایغور شرکت می کند.در اکراین هم، با روسیه پیمان نظا
در اقتصاد ایران تورم و گرانی وجود ندارد، همه
آن براساس عملکر بد بانک مرکزی ایجاد شده است. یک نمونه: برخلاف گفته سخنگوی دولت،
حذف چهار صفر، 10هزار بار تورم را کاهش می دهد! یعنی یک دلار می شود 12 تومن! کاری
که باید سالها پیش انجام می شد، و بانک مرکزی مانع می شد. الان هم باید 5صفر حذف
بشود، تا دلار برابر 1تومن شود. زیرا تورم و گرانی، همه به واسطه افزایش برابری
دلار تنظیم می شده. اما بانک مرکزی، آن را به امورد دیگر ربط می داده! هیچ وقت
کمبود تولید و یا کم
بسیاری از فیلسوفان و نظریه پردازان معتقدند که: همه تخم مرغ ها را در یک سبد نباید گذاشت. پرتفولیو و یا دیورسیفیکشن در امور مالی، مخصوصا خرید سهام بیش از همه مطرح است. سوال این جاست که سازمان های موازی، باید باشد یا خیر؟ همه معتقدند که نباید باشد، زیرا موازی کاری همان دوباره کاری است. اما اگر به نظریه تک سبدی توجه کنیم، چندان بیراه هم نیست. زیرا وجود یک سازمان، یا یک اداره، کار را منقبض کرده و در دست: افرادی مشخص قرار می دهد، که ممکن است مدت کوتا
ایرانی تبارها، جهان را مدیریت می کنند! و هر
روز نقش آنان پر رنگ تر می شود. اخیرا بازی هنرمندان ایرانی تبار، در سریال های
بزرگ جهانی و موفقیت آنها، در اکران برخی فیلمها حاکی از اقبال: عمومی جهان به
سینمای ایرانی است. بازیگران ایرانی تبار توانسته اند: درجات ترقی را یکی پس از
دیگری طی کنند. البته ممکن است این بازیگران را، به خوب و بد یا انقلابی و غیر
انقلابی تقسیم کنیم. ولی چیزی را عوض نمی کند. زیرا پیروزی هر ایرانی، در هر کجای
دنیا، پیروزی ایران ا
امیر نادری سینماگری است که: خود را به تصویر می
کشد. و در واقع امیر علی فیلم، خودش است. او از مشکلات فرار می کند، هر روز کار
خود را عوض می کند، آرزویی جز فرار از وطن ندارد. ایرانی را در حد واکس زدن کفش
خارجی ها می داند. متاسفانه یا حوشبختانه این امر، یک سیر تاریخی است. زیرا مرکز
مهاجرت جهانی، قفقاز و اطراف رود ارس است. در طول قرون متمادی، همیشه سر ریز جمعیت،
به اطراف خود را داشته. مادها و پارتها حتی هند و اروپایی، همه از کنار دریای خزر
و رود ارس، در
همانند دانشگاههای اول انقلاب، که تعطیل شد تا
انقلاب فرهنگی اجرا شود، دو چیز هست که باید تعطیل شود! تا انقلاب ایجاد شود. یکی
فوتبال ، دیگری بانک مرکزی! کسانی که در این دو ارگان ریشه کرده اند، کمتر از
چریکهای فدایی خلق، پیکار و مجاهدین خلق نیستند! فقط نوع اسلحه فرق می کند. آنها
علنا اسلحه دست گرفته، دانشکاهها را به سنگر جنگ با: نظام نوپای جمهوری اسلامی
تبدیل کرده بودند، اینها توپ و دلار را دست گرفته، و تیشه به ریشه انقلاب می زنند!
چون قبلا در مور
It can be said that Ramin Fallah is one of the most compelling people in the field of therapeutic and lab hardware. He is a prime supporter and CEO of "Fanavari-e Azmayeshgahi" organization. The individuals who are working in therapeutic and lab gear field realize that the previously mentioned organization has a 31-year splendid involvement with the field. 
I expected to trust that extended periods will begin the meeting with Ramin Fallah , however it didn't occur. Extraordinarily, he invited me truly well as though we have been knowing each other for quite a while. He responded to the entirety of my inquiries with consideration and persistence. The principal normal for him that dazzled me was genuineness. The meeting took around 2 hours. A few pieces of the meeting that were progressivel
A police officer shot a Hong Kong protester Monday morning, setting off a wave of violent confrontations in the territory where pro-democracy demonstrations have raged for nearly six months.
Protesters on Monday had planned for a city-wide strike — intended to bring the city to a standstill — in response to the death of a protester, who fell from a parking garage last week and died. Demonstrators have blamed the police for the 22-year-old’s death, as officers were firing tear gas in the area, though the circumstances are still a bit murky.
That tragedy was a harbinger of the violence in Hong Kong on Monday, including the shooting of a 21-year-old protester by a police officer. The incident, which was filmed by a Hong Kong-based production company called Cupid Producers, showed a

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها